G R U P O N A V A R R O A R T E R O , assumes the P R I N C I P L E S that make up its QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY , specified in :
- Achieve maximum quality by fulfilling the objective of continuous improvement of our products and services and the satisfaction of our customers, by maintaining the Quality Management System based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Respect for the environment Being aware that the main environmental impacts produced by our activity are associated with the consumption of resources (energy and metallic materials) and the generation of waste, we direct our efforts towards the protection and conservation of the environment, implementing and maintaining the Environmental Management System based on the UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 standard.
In relation to all the provisions above and for the scope “ MANUFACTURE AND ASSEMBLY OF HYDRAULIC INSTALLATIONS FOR WATER TREATMENT , PIPELINES AND PUMP STATIONS”, it is organization policy:
- Carrying out manufacturing and assembly works for hydraulic installations for water treatment, pipelines and pumping stations capable of satisfying the client’s requirements and the legal requirements that apply to the organization.
- Use in all our processes, the most appropriate practices and technologies to prevent, reduce and, as far as possible, eliminate disturbances of any nature that may affect the environment, thus committing ourselves to preventing pollution.
- Prevent pollution and occupational accidents/incidents, as well as damage and deterioration of health. Evaluate and take into account the effects on people, on facilities and on the Environment, in order to protect them in an appropriate way.
- Provide a frame of reference to establish quality objectives and objectives and goals
- Continuously improve the management system
NAVARRO ARTERO makes this Quality and Environment Policy available to all interested parties.
SUPPLIER PERFORMANCE COMMUNICATION
Through this communication, NAVART, SL, describes the criteria and aspects considered to monitor the performance of suppliers.
It is essential that the companies that offer us their products and/or services acquire the commitment to comply with all the requirements identified in the contract/order.
For this reason, NAVART, SL will monitor its performance through:
- The inspection upon receipt of the product, conditions included in the order, and the deadlines for
- Evaluation of incidents during the analyzed period (calendar year).
Culvert, March 20, 2018
Jose Navarro Artero