Through this document, NAVART collects its Cookies Collection and Treatment Policy, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.navart.es in order to improve their usability, learn about users’ browsing habits or needs in order to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already NAVART customers, the information collected with cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that NAVART makes available for the management of the services.
This Cookies Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the NAVART web pages, complete data collection forms, access the tools that NAVART makes available to its customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to NAVART , or access to data for the provision of its services.
NAVART informs the users of its web pages, of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
NAVART uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by NAVART .
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside NAVART anonymously, with the purpose of carrying out statistical studies of navigation through the NAVARTweb pages.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of their users and, consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by NAVART fundamentally, Google Analytics ), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The storage time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the NAVART websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once the consent for the reception of cookies is granted, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s computer must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in:
* Explorer: https: //windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
* Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies